Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rosanna, Inc. Initially Yours Mug





I love calligraphy... Love it to the point that I collect old letters just because I like the way they look. There's something so personal in someone's handwriting... It's as if you have capture a part of them instead of just generic computer print. Know just how passionate I am about calligraphy you can appreciate the fact that I lost it when I saw these mugs from Rosanna, Inc. http://www.rosannainc.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=rosanna&Category_Code=118

18th century script is one of my favorites and I can't think of a better way to start the morning than sipping out of one of these beauties. And for $15 they are at a great price point to give as a birthday or hostess gift.

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up getting one of these yet?!??!

    ReplyDelete